Welcome, Guest

Comments
Volume 1 -- Issue 6 -- Rogue Spirit

[1]

December 24, 2015, 10:26 pm
Jhon *seems like i can't submit a cmnmeot if it is very long, so here goes submitting it in parts February 5 2013 Daniel Bashta – The Invisible [Integrity] Jenny Simmons – The Becoming [Fair Trade Services] Todd Ballard – Anthems (independent)February 12 2013 Je’kob – Faith Hope Love [Save The City] NewSong – Swallow The Ocean [HHM]February 19 2013 Christine D’Clario – Deeper [Integrity] Elevation Worship – Nothing Is Wasted [Essential Worship] Everlife – At The End Of Everything (independent)February 26 2013 Britt Nicole – Gold (Re-Release) [Sparrow] Hillsong United – Zion [Hillsong Music] Plumb – Need You Now [Curb] Salvador – Make Some Noise [Inpop]Reply

November 24, 2012, 9:03 am
Mitzijones08 *Super cool issue!! Can't wait for Mystique next issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lorna's first actual appearance was smooth, and Wolverine's speech was super-cute! Rogue is an awesome character, and her badass personality in this inroduction was done very, very well!! Thanks again for making my mornining!

April 3, 2012, 10:20 pm
Chris *This is random, but... Does Jean's butt look a little bigger than average in that illustration? Did you do that on purpose...?

November 21, 2011, 10:25 pm
Jonay *It's wonderufl to have you on our side, haha!

January 16, 2011, 1:49 pm
rekkanoryo *These issues keep getting better and better! Your introduction to Rogue was handled played. I liked how you kept certain parts of her "goth" aspect like her X-Men Evolution version. Having Scott reach out to her was very touching (literally!) and showed great strengths in leadership. And now Bobby understands why Lorna can't exactly sign up for the X-Men. It took the writers a very long time to decide on whether or not to actually have Lorna be related to Erik. I'm glad you introduced this notion a lot earlier. It makes more sense why she can't sign up for a team who's against her dad (but then again we don't know if SHE knows or what their relationship is--only you do, of course). The Rogue/Mystique relationship was always interesting to me. At times Mystique really shows genuine concern and love for her daughter, but then she'll turn around and stab her in the back, manipulate her to get what she wants. I can't wait to see these two interact in your issues.

August 1, 2010, 2:55 am
thecrimsonOoh, do I see a possible romance between Cyclops and Rogue? And I hope Lorna joins the X-Men.

March 13, 2010, 9:49 pm
Kali *I love and support my friends website!